Friday, July 24, 2015

Courses

Well I finally picked and had my courses approved for next semester.  My adviser is having us take three courses in Spanish, one in English, an online course with her and an eight week internship. Here are the courses I chose:

1. Spanish as a Foreign Language

I am not signed up for this one yet, but I will sign up when I arrive.  This course is the equivalent to a Spanish class at our local colleges and high schools.

2. History of Spain through Cinema

I did not originally pick this course but it was the closest thing to what i wanted. This course is in English and serves as an International Studies elective.

3. International Cooperation

This is one of my two courses in Spanish and is serving as one of my Independent Studies courses.

4. Anthropology of Religion

This is my second of my two courses in Spanish and is also serving as one of my IndependentStudies  courses.


I have a lot of work ahead of me but I am excited for the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment