Friday, July 24, 2015

My Roommate



This post was originally written on April 9, 2015

Meet my roommate Nancy! Here is her biography that she sent to our host family:

Hello, my name is Nancy Bauter. I am nineteen years old and I attend the Nazareth College for the Spanish and special education. I hope to be a teacher. I am in Watertown, New York. I live with my mother, my father, my sister Anna, my brother Lee and three dogs. I like to play lacrosse, run and explore outside. I want to run in Spain to maintain my health. I have a small problem with my ears, but I have headphones. I am studious, friendly and funny.



Also, check out her blog to follow our adventures in Spain!



Conoce a mi compañera de cuarto Nancy!  También, mira su blog para más de nuestras adventuras en España: http://ncblifeabroad.blogspot.com/


Aquí es su biografía para nuestro familia de Valencia:
  
Hola, me llamo Nancy Bauter.  Tengo diecinueve años y asisto a la universidad de Nazareth para el español y educación especial.  Espero ser una profesora.  Soy de Watertown, Nueva York (al lado de Canada en el norte). Yo vivo con mi madre, mi padre, mi hermana Anna, mi hermano Lee y tres perros.  Me gusta jugar el lacrosse (un deporte americano), correr y explorar el exterior.  Quiero correr en España para mantenerse mi salud. Tengo una problema pequeña con mis orejas pero tengo audífonos.  Soy estudiosa, amable y cómica.

No comments:

Post a Comment