Friday, July 24, 2015

Happenings

So today I realized that my original blog had a virus attached to it that prevented you from accessing it so I created a new one.  I copied all of my old blog posts and pasted them onto this blog.  Furthermore, I deleted the old blog.

For those who will be studying abroad, be careful when you apply for your visa.  I handed my visa application at the Consulate in New York City at the end of May with Nancy.  Her's came back a month later and mine hadn't.  I called at least three times a week for the next month, leaving messages and never getting responses.  Finally, I learned last week that they lost my money order and my shipping label.  So we overnight-ed a new money order and label.  Today, my passport and visa made their way home. 

As of tomorrow, I leave in twenty-five days and leaving is becoming a reality.  I can not wait to start on this amazing journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment