Thursday, August 27, 2015

Farewell Germany

Today was our last day in Germany and we spent it at a European themed park.  It was almost like a cross between Epcot and Cedar Point.  All of the different countries in the European Union were represented and there were themed rides and shows.  We saw an ice skating show that was a story about the Greek gods.  We rodr calm rides through pirate caves and haunted houses.  We rode many different roller coasters, one which was higher than the Superman at Darien Lake but nothing compared to the Milennium at Cedar Point.  There was even an Elvis impersonator and mu favorite, the Epcot Ball.  Overall, a good day.

Tomorrow morning we are sadly leaving Germany.  I want to thank everyone who made this week memorable, especially Jonas and his family.  They were wonderful hosts and welcomed me, a person they had never met, into their home.  I am really going to miss them.

I start the next chapter of my life tomorrow and I am slightly scared.  However, I cannot wait for all the experiences and adventures I am going to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment