Monday, November 30, 2015

At Last

Image may contain: 2 people
This weekend was more of a relaxing weekend.  On Friday I met up with my buddy from the university, Mavy.  On my way to meet her, I passed a cello and guitar duet playing Christmas music.  I love street entertainment when the musicians are good and this was amazing.  As I am watching and slowly start to walk away, I realized that I was in the middle of Asian tourists who were the definition of tourists.  Their group leader even had a flag.  I met up with my friend Mavy, ordered some take-out Chinese food and sat in front of the steps of the train station.  We ate, talked and enjoyed the night.  Thank you for a wonderful night.
No automatic alt text available.

After weeks and weeks of Nancy and I planning to go to the science museum, we made it there at last.  It was unlike any museum I have ever been to and was the definition of the Spanish way.  The museum was open space bright space with makeshift walls making exhibits.  There were  exhibits on the human body, communication, future home improvements, furniture from old to new and many more.  It was a cool museum and I am glad that I finally had the chance to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment